Monday, July 27, 2009

Rain Delay



Storms and rain have kept my sea legs planted firmly on land both yesterday and today. Fortunately it has also given me sufficient time to plan my big excursion. Mrs. Paddler and myself take a big trip each summer and this one is no exception. This year, we are traveling further than we ever have- to the other side of the world. We are going to New Zealand. August will be New Zealand's winter, but no worries- Hoboken Paddler is also Hoboken skier! I look forward to bringing my reader(s) pics and stories from the land of the long white cloud. We will be visiting our Kiwi friend Anna and her british husband Rob in their hometown of Aukland for the first of hopefully many trips.

If, like me, you are also stuck inside due to rain, feel free to peruse my links. I especially like the blogs written by my friends. Luke Sidewalker's quest to find millions the hard way might also bring you the financial insights you've been looking for. And, if you are male, in a relationship, or both, the newly created NagsforNorway is required reading. Both blogs are written in the vicinity of the mile square city. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind mention Hoboken Paddler. If the weather keeps up, you may be able to paddle down Washington Street.

    I hope you enjoy your trip to N.Z., you may want to put a "C" in Auckland, no need to rile up the natives before you arrive!

    -Luke Sidewalker

    ReplyDelete