Saturday, September 25, 2010

End of Summer Pictures



Since the birth of Baby Paddler, I haven't been able to log as many hours on the Hudson as I did in the past. I have gotten out enough, though, this summer to enjoy the river and take a few pictures. Here are a couple that have been on my camera for a while:



A pleasure boat sunk in Weehawken Cove.



Invasion of the paddle boarders.



New Hoboken Green Space? It is as usable right now as Pier C...



Pier C. Will this ever open?



Progress on the Steven's Institute of Technology waterfront.



What in the world? The Sheraton in Weehawken.



And finally, a picture of the "Anne"- possibly one of the most famous ships to dock on our waterfront. Read more about this remarkable ship and its captain here (from last week's New York Magazine). My friend Steve said it well... "he (the captain) is right in what he doesn't quite say... he deserves more fanfare and recognition." However, as a new father, the story is tough to swallow. From what I've heard, this ship is now docked in Queens.

Have a great fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment