Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home Sweet Hoboken



We returned from winter in New Zealand to weather that is anything but summer-like. Fortunately, the days of rain gave us plenty of time to sleep off our jet-lag.

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our New Zealand trip was so I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I do want to thank our incredible hosts, Mr. and Mrs. Penney, for an amazing time and a trip we will never forget. We hope to do it again soon!

Today was a perfect day on the Hoboken Waterfront. There were people flying kites from Maxwell Place, the skatepark was packed with bikers and boarders, and the clubs playing soccer at the waterfront field even got me in on the action. I retrieved my third soccer ball from the Hudson this summer. It was a beautiful day in Hoboken

1 comment:

  1. Yourself and the wife, plus any other Hobokenists are welcome any time! We had a blast having you fellas here. Glad you're home safe. Say hi to Hoboken from us and drink a Miller lite for me at a bar of your own choosing.

    ReplyDelete